Wireless technology provides enormous benefits for automating processes such as workforce mobility, condition monitoring and asset tracking. But designing, implementing and managing a plant-wide wireless network requires specialized expertise and can be resource and cost intensive. In the implementation phase, a thorough understanding of multiple wireless technologies and knowing how to successfully integrate them into the plant's environment is essential. In addition, your wireless infrastructure must be secure and reliable, otherwise you face the threat of security breaches, valuable data loss and system downtime.
Apprion's Design and Engineering services ensure that all infrastructure design and engineering, and implementation challenges will be addressed efficiently and properly. Apprion's team of experienced wireless, industry and security experts provide:
- Design, implementation and integration of wireless applications
- In-depth expertise and experience with multiple RF performance characteristics
- Engineering and design for performance, security and scalability
- Best in class services methodologies
- Incorporation of standards and best practices
- Wireless application implementation expertise
- Experience and proven wireless network implementation.